Join the forefront of groundbreaking research at the Beckman Research Institute of City of Hope , where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. Our dedicated and compassionate faculty and staff are driven by a common mission: Contribute to innovative approaches in predicting, preventing, and curing diseases, shaping the future of medicine through cutting-edge research.
City of Hope is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to join the lab of Dr. Nadia Carlesso. We invite you to participate in groundbreaking research on leukemogenesis and therapeutic approaches in poor prognosis T-ALL. The focus includes unraveling the complexities of drug-resistant and relapse T-ALL cells, studying microenvironment and leukemic stem cell interactions, and exploring the intersections of tumor microenvironment, inflammation, and stem cell biology in hematopoietic diseases. For more information on Dr. Carlesso's research, please visit here . As a successful candidate, you will:
Your qualifications should include:
- Design and execute experiments to advance research goals.
- Maintain detailed experiment logs from conception to analysis.
- Prepare laboratory reagents, chemicals, instruments, and maintain equipment.
- Contribute to manuscript preparation, grant applications, and presentations.
- Supervise and mentor undergraduate students in the laboratory.
- Represent the lab at meetings, presenting new data.
- Ph.D. degree in life or biomedical sciences, or a related discipline.
- Record of publications with at least one as first author.
- Self-driven, passionate, curious, and highly motivated.
- Collaborative with a commitment to scientific integrity and honesty.
- Expertise in cellular & molecular biology and biochemistry.
This NIH-NCI funded position offers a unique opportunity for individuals interested in building a career in biomedical research. Ideal candidates will have expertise in signal transduction, nuclear hormone receptors, iPSCs, or animal models.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, please click here .