Senior Solution Architect - Master Data Management (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Information Technology
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to programs and activities in the area of Master Data Management & Governance
- Actively drive platform strategies and ensure consistent implementation of strategic dx priorities
- Steer optimization and/or IT projects end-to-end (analyze & design, build, test, implement, operate)
- Bring innovation ideas in the area of master data quality, excellence and insights
- Take necessary actions to steer, define and manage the MDG solution portfolio across the Henkel Value Chain domains
- Closely collaborate and further align with all other units within the dx operating model
- Master's degree in business informatics, computer science or economics
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of responsibility
- Experience from at least one full SAP MDG implementation and S/4HANA project cycle
- Experience in architecture and solution design of MDM systems for material/customer/vendor/finance processes and master data models
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to manage initiatives across teams and locations
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Invest in relationship building with vendors (e.g. SAP) and show high self-motivation to innovate while adhering to global governance
- Team player who has proven to lead subject matter communities
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert