Product Development Manager EMI (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Apr 29, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of a highly motivated, international cross-functional team in the field of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Identify product requirements and solutions for current and future automotive applications at global top tier 1 suppliers in the field of EMI
- Use own profound understanding of the customer needs for EMI solutions and translate these into innovative, best in class products
- Influence emerging industry standards for automotive ADAS and EMI applications
- Develop strategic partnerships with suppliers, start-ups and external research organizations to stay current on the latest EMI technology trends and how they could be leveraged into new automotive applications
- Bachelor or Master (or equivalent experience) in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, PhD (or equivalent experience) in Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge in EMI filler technology and its function in the final formulation and interaction with the chemical network
- Experience in formulating EMI materials, e.g. conductive elastomers, EMI absorbers preferred
- Understanding of product applications and testing criteria needed for current and future automotive applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of product offerings, industry trends and ongoing research
- Previous experience in Automotive applications preferred
- Strong team spirit, appreciation of an agile working environment and ability to lead by example
- Fluent English language skills
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert