NIH Cancer Postdoc Fellowships
- National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research
- Bethesda, Maryland (US)
- Closing date
- Apr 15, 2023
- Life Sciences, Cancer Research
- Job Type
- Postdoc Fellowship
- Organization Type
- All Industry
NIH Cancer Postdoc Fellowships Available!
Train in the prestigious National Cancer Institute intramural program
Want to train with world-renowned cancer researchers at NIH? Consider joining the Center for Cancer Research (CCR) at the National Cancer Institute for your postdoctoral fellowship! At CCR, we focus on high-risk, cutting-edge science, pursuing the most important — and most difficult — problems in the field. You’ll have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with and learn from with highly specialized experts
- Train on and use world-class technology
- Conduct research at the NIH Clinical Center, the world’s largest dedicated research hospital
- Contribute to treatment development with bench-to-bedside research
With a commitment to training the next generation of scientists, we'll help you launch your career in basic, translational or clinical research. CCR fellows enjoy:
- Independent research projects
- Competitive stable stipends
- Career and professional development resources
- Travel awards
- Generous benefits
- Resources for a healthy work/life balance
To see open positions, go to https://bit.ly/3jl8KDG
Or follow this link to subscribe to our careers bulletin: http://bit.ly/40jMb2U
We are creating the cancer medicines of tomorrow.
Positions are typically funded for up to 5 years with an annual starting stipend for new postdocs of $62,600. Ph.D., M.D. or equivalent required. Eligibility requirements may vary by position. Applicants may be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident or enter through the visiting program with sponsored visa and must have no more than 5 years of postdoctoral experience.
NCI is an equal opportunity employer. The NCI and CCR are deeply committed to diversity of thought, equity and inclusion and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in STEM careers including women, Blacks or African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, American Indians or Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders and individuals with disabilities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert