Special Postdoctoral Researcher (SPDR), RIKEN
- RIKEN RPAS
- Japan (JP), Wako, Tokyo, Kobe, Osaka, Harima, Yokohama, Sendai, Tsukuba
- 550,000 yen per month plus allowances (housing, commuting), and research fund
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- Life Sciences, Biology, Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Postdoc, Postdoc Fellowship
- Organization Type
RIKEN is currently accepting applications for the FY 2024 Special Postdoctoral Researcher (SPDR) Program, from young, creative, independent researchers who will be a powerful force in furthering RIKEN’s research activities.
Number of openings:
Mathematical Sciences (pure mathematics, applied mathematics, computer science, information science, artificial intelligence, etc.), Physics I (particle, nuclear, astrophysics, etc.), Physics II ( condensed matter), Chemistry, Biology (cell biology, developmental biology, plant biology, structural biology, microbiology, imaging, measuring, etc.), Medical Science (brain science, psychology, immunology, oncology, genome science, etc.) and Engineering that relate to research being conducted at RIKEN.
Capable of independent and responsible pursuit of a research topic.
See SPDR website for details.
Salary and benefits:
1. Annual salary paid in monthly installments of 550,000 yen (gross amount).
2. Commuting allowance (actual cost up to maximum of 55,000 yen per month)
3. Housing allowance (partial payment of rent)
4. Research budget: 1,000,000 yen per year, additional budget can be available upon screening
5. Fixed-term contract employee（3 years)
Applications can be accepted from February 22, Wednesday, to April 13, Thursday, 2023.
SPDR Desk, Human Resources Division, RIKEN
2-1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351-0198 Japan
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert