- Byers Eye Institute at Stanford
- Palo Alto, California
- Minimum base salary is $68,238, compensation includes base salary and benefits
- Closing date
- Apr 4, 2023
- Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Postdoc, Postdoc Fellowship
- Organization Type
Appointment term: 1 year, renewable yearly up to 3 years
Lab website: https://med.stanford.edu/myunglab.html
The post-doctoral scholar will plan and carry out highly translational biomaterials engineering research centered on the development and characterization of novel therapeutic hydrogels systems. In particular, the scholar will evaluate the biological, mechanical, chemical, and physical characteristics of the newly developed biomaterials, including both in vitro and in vivo pre-clinical studies.
- Required Qualifications: PhD in biological sciences or engineering (e.g. bioengineering, chemical engineering, materials science & engineering)
- Required Application Materials: CV, writing sample (e.g. 1st author publication)
- How to submit application materials: Email Genai Bigornia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stanford University is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer, committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce. It welcomes applications from women, members of minority groups, veterans, persons with disabilities, and others who would bring additional dimensions to the university's research and teaching mission.
The expected base pay for this position is the Stanford University required minimum for all postdoctoral scholars appointed through the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs. The FY23 minimum is $68,238.
Apply for Postdoctoral Scholar
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert