Global Network Process Engineering Manager (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Apr 6, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering, Other, Manufacturing/QA/QC
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyze existing process technologies to identify improvement potential
- Support development of new processes in collaboration with Technology development, Network of experts and Process engineering teams across all regions
- Steer process engineering activities with regional process engineering teams and Global Investment Management
- Develop best implemented standard for copy paste effective productivity improvements
- Participate and drive technology decision within major investment to support local team in scoping size, type and automation within technology
- Work with regions/plant teams to consolidate learning on technology and communicate to network
- Technical sign-off of network projects to ensure latest best process set up in accordance to Safety, Sustainability, Quality and cost ambition.
- Support the introduction of new products pertaining to new/improved processes
- Manage Network of Experts for required technologies
- Setup a strategic technology road map to bring the technology & production network to the next level
- Excellent (Industrial) Engineering Master's degree from top-tier university
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, thereof 4+ years in a technology leadership role preferred
- Process Engineering expertise for the Water Based Adhesives / Lubricants, Surface treatment and cleaners Technology
- Strong Collaboration & teamwork
- Cross-functional management experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills, determination to achieve and hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert