Associate R&D Engineer
- Chanhassen, MN, United States
- Closing date
- Feb 14, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Research Scientist
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work under functional or direct supervision of Senior R&D staff - actively contributing to and participating in projects managed by senior staff.
- Responsible, for communicating the results of his/her work clearly and accurately using various means - written, oral or electronic - within and outside the R&D group. This person will prepare reports, graphics and other documentation as needed.
- Perform job function is a safe and professional manner.
- Assist with formulation and lab-scale versions of concept products defined by Senior Staff.
- Transfer of formulation from lab to plant PE during scale-up
- Maintains accurate and detailed lab notebooks.
- Interfaces with various personnel primarily within & outside the group.
- Participates in the Company Continuous Improvement Plan in the interest of self-improvement.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Materials Science or equivalent, from four-year college or university
- Experience - two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert