Medical Lead Oncology
- Mumbai, India
- Closing date
- Feb 15, 2023
- Life Sciences, Oncology, Health Sciences, Medicine
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Organization Type
Dozens of opportunities to work collaboratively across different functions. In Medical Affairs we are encouraged to collaborate, grow, and work on new ways to increase our impact in the community.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support country medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy, country insights and market conditions, and implementation of Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy area(s).
• Coordinate scientific meeting, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education (CME) and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring value to the therapy area; develop engagement plan(s) for country customer-facing activities and events, and ensure timely execution of the activities in an efficient and compliant way.
• Ensure enquiries are responded to in a quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards; establish response documents for frequently asked questions.
• Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of clinical trial or clinical research related activities, including initiation and oversight of clinical studies / clinical research within the therapeutic area. Support country strategy for Non Interventional Studies/Investigator Initiated Trial activities.
• Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and locally developed promotional materials; ensure medical materials provided from global or region for partner engagement and events are tailored to local needs, and reviewed/approved per local/P3 guidelines.
• Ensure medical insights are provided to cross-functional groups, including, but not restricted to: Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, QA, Commercial and Brand team and others.
• Responsible for risk identification and assessment, mitigation planning as well as implementation and monitoring of appropriate internal controls within the area of responsibilities.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• MBBS; MD Mandatory with min 1 year industry experience
• Operations Management and Execution Project Management
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Clinical Trial Design, Data & Reporting Medical Science and Disease Area Knowledge
• Medical Education and Scientific Engagement
• Non-Interventional Studies (NIS) / Epidemiology Studies
• Medical Governance and Medical Safety
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Novartis!
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
We have entered an exciting era in health and biomedical innovation. Powered by our incredible colleagues, supported by our flexible-hybrid working model, new AI powered learning, personal growth and career platform and a refreshed commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, we are well-poised to help lead this transformative moment for our industry and for ourselves. Join Us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert