Analytics Lead (d/f/m)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Other, Other
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take ownership of the Data & Analytics roadmap for one of the focus areas of Henkel Adhesive Technologies: Sustainability, R&D, Digital Operations, Sales Excellence, Strategic Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance & Business Controlling, or New Business Models
- In close collaboration with senior management derive data & analytics objectives from strategic business goals and define measures of success for high-value data & analytics opportunities
- For identified opportunities define quantifiable hypothesis and design analytics test cases verifying of falsifying assumptions made
- Design proof-of-concepts and create plans for data products that are in line with Henkel's global data & analytics strategy and guidelines. Lead development and execution of the validation of business case assumptions
- Design and implement enterprise-ready solutions including maintenance along the product lifecycle. Establish DevOps teams for the products you own that work across regions, cultures and functions always geared towards the business goal
- Regularly review the existing product portfolio and take decisions to keep, enhance or decommission solutions and products
- Lead a team of experts to transform our data assets into a competitive advantage
- Build up your team from our data science, data engineering, application engineering, platform & data governance chapters so that you can focus on business value across the product lifecycle and strengthen your team whenever necessary
- Master's degree in an analytics field (e.g., physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, (computer) science); PhD is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a data science, data engineering or advanced analytics environment
- Proven track record of delivering analytics projects from business need via prototype to value generating solution
- Great experience with cross-functional teams and able to create one-team mentality across regions
- Strong business acumen and ability to collaborate closely with non-technical teams
- Eagerness to consult and to foster analytics savviness & data literacy within the company
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and translate them into relevant tasks for your team
- Advanced knowledge and deep hands-on experience in various analytics and/or data engineering areas (e.g., optimization, machine learning, statistics, engineering, architecture) including data preparation and visualization
- Excellent skills and experience in data processing languages (e.g., Python, R, Spark, SQL) and their application to solve challenging problems
- Excellent presentation skills
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert