Associate Production Master Data Manager
- Hyderabad, India
- Closing date
- Feb 16, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Information Technology, Other, Manufacturing/QA/QC
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
2025! This is the year that Global Clinical supply is targeting for completing the evolution our systems into a “digital enabled” landscape of 300+ associates. Join a team of globally collaborative colleagues at the ‘Global Clinical Supply (GCS)’ function to support clinical trials from Phase 1 to approval and be a key interface between Technical Research & Development (TRD) teams and the Clinical teams! At GCS, we aspire to become a data and digital powered, resourceful , agile organization to deliver more products to more patients efficiently, through empowered and highly capable teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Production Master Data Associate supports GCS Planning and enables Primary and Secondary Packaging by setting up Recipes, BOMs and Production Versions in SAP. The Production Master Data Associate ensures Line Function Quality by executing LU2 checks.
• Execute operational activities related to assigned area of responsibility under the oversight of more senior associates.
• Creates entire Bill of Materials & Master Recipe for clinical studies and stability studies, including selection of primary packaging material and management of alternative Bill of Materials. Updates and performs checks of Master recipes or Bill of Materials in case of changes
• Describes the process and answer questions regarding Bill of material / recipe creation/change process during internal/external inspections
• Performs GMP conform documentation of above-mentioned activities. Supports Tactical planner, SCM, CTSM, Purchasing, CLM in selecting the most efficient pack-aging design
• Coordinates with Tactical planner, Operational Planner and Supply Chain Manager ensuring on time quality check and availability of Bill of materials / master recipes for planning purposes and packaging activities
• Meets quantity, quality, and timelines of all assigned tasks; Collects data for KPIs in affected area. Maintains packaging material library
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• More than 1 year of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry or > 1 years of experience in field of expertise
• Apprenticeship or formal education in a logistical, technical, or related business area
• Good organization skills
• Good knowledge of HSE/GMP standards and processes
• Problem-solving and idea generation skills
• Basic communication interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. We use innovative science and technology to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide.
We have entered an exciting era in health and biomedical innovation. Powered by our incredible colleagues, supported by our flexible-hybrid working model, new AI powered learning, personal growth and career platform and a refreshed commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, we are well-poised to help lead this transformative moment for our industry and for ourselves. Join Us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert