At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Assurance of full functionality of all digital tools and applications on site
- Assurance of appropriate service level of applications to fulfill corp. and legal requirements
- Continuously improve development and penetration of I4.0 tools
- Actively develop the digital roadmap of the factory
- Engineering Diploma / Background in : Electrical, Automation, Mechatronic, Process Mechanical or related field
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in similar position / field
- Knowledge in Process Engineering, Lean Manufactoring
- Mastery of: Project Management basics, Microsoft Project (MSP), Autocad...
- Good communication in both French and English (verbal and written)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.