At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develop Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation for consumer brands with main focus on detergents building a material and CAD library
- Thrive a simulation for processing of laundry detergents - Lab work related to the build up of materials data base (flow curve measurements)
- Develop new test methods for material characterization
- Document and present technical results
- Work in a X-functional team with engineers and chemists on transferring consumer needs into technical solutions
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of mechanical engineering or chemical engineering
- Experience in CFD simulation with ANSYS or comparable software
- Knowledge in handling of CAD files and their modification
- Fluent English language skills, German language would be a bonus
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.