At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Modelling engineers in application engineering team are responsible for developing application knowledge with respect to Henkel Adhesive Electronics markets, support the customers with technical expertise, and ensure that our products can be successfully used by customers in a manner that brings value.
- The role of the modelling engineer is to support application engineer and product development by developing and deploying modelling methods in the area of polymers, including different types of adhesives, underfill, etc.
- The modelling engineer will develop, implement and validate modelling strategies to numerically predict material behavior and application performance.
- Run and evaluate modelling concepts for materials and analyzes complex applications and process and development models to predict material performance
- Works on experimental methods for material characterization and validation
- Stay up to date with the newest trends in modelling and relevant application by means of studying literature, taking training and attending conferences
- Master's degree or PH.D preferred in Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Simulation Science, or Physics disciplines.
- In-depth knowledge of polymer materials, new innovations, and technologies required
- Current knowledge of State-of the-art modeling method.
- Minimum 5 years experience and knowledge with Material Simulation and Semiconductor level modelling (FEA) to support and maintain our business and fulfill our customer's demands.
- Strong customer-oriented mindset and in-depth understanding of customer focus & culture.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with all key internal and external customers, colleagues, and global partners.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $100,000 - $125,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.