At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Develop embedded software based on well understanding of product requirements and user applications, provide design documents with high quality.
- Design and implement the embedded software architecture, modules, interfaces in RTOS, debug and test the software.
- Carry out field tests and update the design based on the testing results
- Participate in SCRUM/Agile software development process
- Use DevOps to efficiently work with Company's multidisciplinary teams
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with minimal 5 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Experienced in development and commercialization of IoT/ gateway products.
- Expertise in software design, feature implementation and verification framework.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++ and assembly languages with Linux and RTOS toolchains.
- Strong development process and project management capability from requirement analysis to commercialization.
- Highly customer orientated.
- Understand inside out the embedded system hardware characteristics and architecture.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Positive, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in various communication protocols (Modbus, USB, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP etc.)
- Familiar with wireless technologies e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi, LoRa, 4G/5G
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with DevOps
- Familiar with Mobile Application development
- Knowledge in Edge Computing
- Good English communication skills
- Strong curiosity to explore front edge technologies e.g. Edge computing, 5G, NB-IoT
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.