IOT Embedded Software Engineer
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- Mar 29, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Organization Type
- Other Corporate
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop embedded software based on well understanding of product requirements and user applications, provide design documents with high quality.
- Design and implement the embedded software architecture, modules, interfaces in RTOS, debug and test the software.
- Carry out field tests and update the design based on the testing results
- Participate in SCRUM/Agile software development process
- Use DevOps to efficiently work with Company's multidisciplinary teams
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with minimal 5 years of experience in embedded software development.
- Experienced in development and commercialization of IoT/ gateway products.
- Expertise in software design, feature implementation and verification framework.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in C/C++ and assembly languages with Linux and RTOS toolchains.
- Strong development process and project management capability from requirement analysis to commercialization.
- Highly customer orientated.
- Understand inside out the embedded system hardware characteristics and architecture.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Positive, self-disciplined, self-motivated.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in various communication protocols (Modbus, USB, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP etc.)
- Familiar with wireless technologies e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi, LoRa, 4G/5G
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Familiar with DevOps
- Familiar with Mobile Application development
- Knowledge in Edge Computing
- Good English communication skills
- Strong curiosity to explore front edge technologies e.g. Edge computing, 5G, NB-IoT
WE ARE PIONEERS AT HEART FOR THE GOOD OF GENERATIONS
Our purpose "Pioneers at heart for the good of generations" unites what we stand for, how we work, and forms the basis for our strategy.
The pioneering spirit of our company founder, Fritz Henkel, is what continues to differentiate us and unites Henkel employees worldwide. The ambition and motivation to work together on the solutions of tomorrow. Today. Every day. We do this not only for ourselves, but also for future generations, because we share a common responsibility.
Building on a strong legacy of more than 145 years, we are leading the way to reimagine and improve life every day. Today and for generations to come. Through our innovative and sustainable brands and technologies, across our teams around the world. Henkel holds leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses: Our portfolio includes well-known hair care products, laundry detergents, fabric softeners as well as adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings.
Worldwide locations and an international culture shape our global footprint.
Henkel products and technologies are available worldwide. With employees from 124 nations and locations around the world, we achieve a strong presence both in mature and emerging markets.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert