At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the QC Analyst Level II role will make an impact.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Conduct routine chromatographic (HPLC primarily) and wet chemistry testing of raw materials, in process, finished product and stability samples in strict compliance with GLP & cGMP procedures.
- Support validation programmes including process and method validations.
- Assist in the transfer of analytical methods into the QC laboratory as and when required.
- Review QC data as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline (preferably Chemistry).
- 2-5 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Previous HPLC experience (preferably with Empower software) is essential; however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Communication skills both verbal & written with good time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.