Beyotime Biotech Inc (Beyotime) commit to developing and manufacturing the high-quality reagents, kits, instrumentation, and consumables for global life science research and biomedical industry. Our commitment to delivering exceptional customer service is just as strong.
Founded in 2001, Beyotime has reached several important milestones, including the construction of our state-of-the-art, industrial manufacturing facility in Shanghai and Nantong, China. Today, we offer over 13,000 products, which can be widely used in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, neurobiology, translational medicine and other relevant research fields. Our core group consists of senior researchers from famous institutes, such as Harvard University, NIH, The University of Hong Kong, Chinese Academy of Sciences, as well as senior managers from leading pharmaceutical companies. By the end of 2022, our products have been cited in more than 150,000 research papers, including top-tier journals, such as Cell, Nature and Science. The annual citation of Beyotime's products in 2022 is over 25,000, and ranked top 20 in the world.
Look forward, we see Beyotime as a key member of the expanding family of biotechnical companies in Asia and beyond, and will continue to serve life science and benefit lives. We are looking for highly motivated, outstanding scientists who aim to contribute to the booming fields of innovative tools R&D for life science and biomedical industry.
- Assume responsibility for the R&D of novel reagents, kits or other lab consumables for life science and biomedical research
- Play a key scientific role in leading multiple projects, formulate and implement the R&D plans
- Assume responsibility for matrix leadership and management of project teams
- Pro-actively integrate your group into the integrated R&D platform at Beyotime
- Guide resource allocation in a dynamic environment meeting R&D requirements and timelines
- Lead the development and implementation of new or expanded technical capabilities that will impact future research projects
- Ph.D. in Biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences or a relevant discipline
- Research experience in one or multiple of the following fields: protein science, RNA biology, molecular biology, cell biology, physiology, pathology, neuroscience, immunology, tumor biology, microbiology, botany, metabolism, genetics, epigenetics, chemical biology, drug discovery, etc.
- Enthusiasm in the R&D of reagents, kits or other lab consumables for scientific research
- Self-starting ability and capability of working with a wide degree of autonomy and independence
- Clear and open communication style to interact effectively
- Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art technologies, such as de novo protein design, high-throughput sequencing, single cell sequencing, CRISPR technology, optogenetics and metabolomics, etc.
- Postdoctoral or research experience in top-tier scientific research institutions or companies
- Curriculum vitae
- Research accomplishments statement
- Research plan
- A position within a vigorous and exciting professional environment promoted by an open culture and a spirit of community
- Excellent benefits with an attractive salary starting from $150,000 per year, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation and equity incentives
- A diverse workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork