A TEXAS UNIVERSITY OPPORTUNITY
DEPARTMENT OF CELL BIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY
Accepting applications for a tenure-track position at the Associate Professor level in any area of Biochemistry, Cellular, or Molecular Biology.
The Department currently has fifteen full-time faculty members and seeks accomplished scientists to complement existing research programs in reproductive biology, diabetes and obesity, membrane protein structure and function, development, cancer, aging, and neurodegenerative diseases. We enjoy a collegial and cooperative research environment both within and between departments that is especially conducive to collaboration and scientific discourse.
Appointments will be in the School of Medicine and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
• Highly competitive start-up package and state-supported salary.
• $1 to $1.5 million in Start Up Funds.
• Applicants should have a Ph.D., and/or M.D. degree.
• Only applicants with funded programs will be considered for this position.
• Newer modular concept $500,000 renovated lab.
• If applicants are identified with multiple grants and, in addition, with a significant track record of past grant funding, they may be considered for the rank of Full Professor.
The Department of Cell Biology and Biochemistry is committed to diversity in education and employment, and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
The Texas University is an Equal Employment Opportunity /AA/ Veterans/Disability Employer.
EMAIL: CV AND COVER LETTER TO
Phone: J.W. Taylor – 1-800-933-1884