The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the intelligence community. The research is conducted by the Postdocs, while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
The program supports Postdocs to conduct research at universities, colleges, and U.S. government laboratories of their choice throughout the United States.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
• Annual stipends range from $78,000 to $82,000, depending on research location.
• Annual travel budget of $6,000
• Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
• Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of $5,000.
• Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Research Advisor Eligibility: Employee of an accredited U.S. university, college or U.S. government laboratory; not required to be U.S. citizens
Accepting Applications: January 3 - February 28, 2023
For additional program information, please visit: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/