Henan Laboratory of Advanced biomedical sciences (Tianjian laboratory)
Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China
The Tianjian Laboratory aims to conduct groundbreak ing research in chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, cancer and neurological diseases. With exceptional discovery, translational and clinical research, the Tianjian Laboratory is dedicated to rapidly advance novel diagnosis and life-changing therapies to address the unmet need of chronic diseases.
About Tianjian Laboratory
The Tianjian Laboratory is a new biomedical research institute located in Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China. It is founded by Henan Province and Zhengzhou University in 2022, and was supported by China-US (Henan) Hormel Cancer Institute, and other biotech companies.
About Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou University, founded in 1928, has a long and distinguished history in China' s higher education. Zhengzhou University is consistently ranked in China' s top 30 universities. As an innovative and research-intensive university, it offers comprehensive academic programs spanning humanities, science, engineering and medicine. The top majors include clinical medicine, chemistry and material sciences, all of which rank top 1% globally.
- Metabolic remodeling and related diseases
- Cell fate determination and related diseases
- New technologies for chronic disease diagnosis and treatment
- 12 affiliated hospitals
- 95,000 square meters
- Core facilities
- Peng Li, Ph.D. – Director
Exciting Job Opportunities
- We sincerely invite researchers, postdoctoral fellows and doctors engaged in metabolism, tumor biology, cell biology, genetics, immunology, metabolomics, bioinformatics, biological imaging, mathematics, physics, etc.
- We provide favorable salaries and benefits in accordance with the academic achievements
Contact information: Dr. Zhang (email@example.com)