JiangXi University of Science and Technology Recruits Outstanding Talents from Home and Abroad
- JiangXi University of Science and Technology
- Ganzhou, Jiangxi (CN)
- Salary is competitive of international standard
- Closing date
- Mar 27, 2023
- Physical Sciences, Computer Sciences, Materials Science, Other, Economics/Political Science
- Organization Type
Founded in 1958 with the original name of JiangXi Metallurgical Institute and then renamed Southern Metallurgical Institute in 1988, the University was renamed JiangXi University of Science and Technology in 2004. With the right to confer doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees, JiangXi University of Science and Technology focuses on engineering and integrates science and engineering, as well as implements coordinated development of multiple disciplines including management, economics, law, literature, art, education, etc. It is an important talent training and scientific research base for China’s non-ferrous metal and steel industries, and is known as the “cradle of talents in the non-ferrous metallurgical industry”.
With a high overall level of academic construction, the University owns 1 national model academician workstation, 2 postdoctoral research mobile stations, 1 postdoctoral research workstation, 2 postgraduate workstations of Jiangxi Province, 2 first-level disciplines authorized to confer the doctoral degree, 22 first-level disciplines authorized to confer the master’s degree, 13 disciplines authorized to confer the specialized master’s degree, 6 subordinate interdisciplines, and 4 independently set subordinate disciplines outside the catalog. Three disciplines of the University, namely materials science, engineering science and chemistry, are ranking top 1% according to ESI.
JiangXi University of Science and Technology is sparing no effort to build a “high-level university with national first-class comprehensive strengthen, a prominent industry-leading role, and international leadership in special fields”, and we sincerely invite you to join us!
1. Disciplinary Requirements
Disciplines that meet the requirements of the University, including materials science and engineering, metallurgical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering and technology, environmental science and engineering, computer science and technology, mechanics, architecture, art, design, physics, chemistry, control science and engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronic science and technology, information and communication engineering, optical engineering, mathematics, management science and engineering, economics, law, foreign languages and literature, etc.
2. Recruiting Categories and Treatment
(1) The University recruits positions in five categories, including the first category (outstanding talents), the second category (leading talents), the third category (disciplinary leaders), the fourth category (specially-appointed professors), the fifth category (special program for the introduction of doctoral talents in the field of rare earth), the fifth category (program for the introduction of doctors in key construction disciplines), and the fifth category (excellent doctors). Each applicant shall have a doctoral degree with good educational background and outstanding scientific research performance.
(2) A talent in the first, second or third category will enjoy annual salary of RMB 0.5 million to RMB 2 million, talent introduction treatment of RMB 1 million to RMB 5 million (including settling-in allowance, housing allowance, etc.), scientific research start-up allowance of RMB 0.5 million to RMB 10 million, etc. Such treatment can also be negotiated in person.
(3) A talent in the fourth or fifth category will enjoy talent introduction treatment of RMB 0.4 million to RMB 0.8 million (including settling-in allowance, housing allowance, etc.), scientific research start-up allowance of RMB 0.15 million to RMB 1 million for the science and engineering category and RMB 0.1 million to RMB 0.5 million for the humanities category, etc. Talents in such categories can enjoy performance-based treatment within the University for professors and associate professors respectively.
3. Contract Information
Contact persons: Ms. Wang, Mr. Ye
Tel: 0797-8312591; 0797-8312135
Address: No. 1958, Kejia Avenue, Nankang District, Ganzhou City, Jiangxi Province.
Apply for JiangXi University of Science and Technology Recruits Outstanding Talents from Home and Abroad
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert