The role of immunological and epigenetic pathways in resistance and response to immune checkpoint therapy.
General Laboratory duties or procedures:
1. To work with animal and human samples (Handling, Treatments, Inoculation, and Processing of samples for long-term storage)
2. Perform single cell RNA sequencing, able to run the data in different packages and analyze the tumor immune micro-environment
3. Perform ATAC-sequencing, able to run the data in different packages and analyze chromatin accessibility
4. CyTOF staining and analyses of the data
5. Flow cytometry staining and analyses
6. Perform CHIP-sequencing, able to run the data in different packages and analyze chromatin accessibility
7. Molecular biology techniques like PCR, RNA/DNA isolation, western blot, and knock in/ out using CRISPR technology.
1. To understand immunological pathways involved in response and resistance to immune checkpoint therapy in a single cell level.
2. To understand the epigenetic regulations of immune sub-populations.
PhD in Immunology, Biochemistry, or Molecular Biology