The Department of Molecular and Cell Biology is looking to recruit a Postdoctoral Associate in the Sreekumar lab. We are a dedicated to scientific research focusing on cancer Biology and Metabolism. Specific area of research for this postdoctoral associate/ fellow post-doctoral trainee would be to develop mass spectrometry-based methods for metabolic imaging and unbiased metabolomics.Job Duties
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Establishes new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
PD; CA; SN