The Research Coordinator II coordinates day to day activities of research protocols which include screening, enrollment, and monitoring of research participants. Ensures accurate data collection, documentation, organization and safety of research participants. Administers study protocol and procedures with participants.Job Duties
- Interviews, screen and recruits patients for study; explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Collects patient information; processes documents and enters information into a database.
- Employees may be required to receive on the job training for study-specific procedures
- Administers study protocol and procedures.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents and records for research studies.
- Schedules research participant for tests and procedures
- Retrieves and submits test results to appropriate party.
- Corresponds with patient throughout study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.