2025! This is the year that Global Clinical supply is targeting for completing the evolution our systems into a “digital enabled” landscape of 300+ associates. Join a team of globally collaborative colleagues at the ‘Global Clinical Supply (GCS)’ function to support clinical trials from Phase 1 to approval and be a key interface between Technical Research & Development (TRD) teams and the Clinical teams!
At GCS, we aspire to become a data and digital powered, resourceful, agile organization to deliver more products to more patients efficiently, through empowered and highly capable teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creates and maintains the end-to-end supply plan from CFG to DS ,Harmonizes the supply strategy within GCS and contributes to the supply strategy of CHAD/PHAD/Bi-ologics
• Leads the Clinical Demand Planning Meeting (CDPM) ensuring alignment between demand and supply, ensures demand fulfillment and coverage of supply and regulatory aspects by contributing to GCS agenda at TRD Sub team CMC meeting. Represent GCS at TRD Sub-team on supply chain aspects.
• Optimizes the inventory strategy at PP and CFG level together with CTSM, Actively contributes to the portfolio manufacturing schedule alignment (from DS to CFG)
• Defines most cost-efficient ordering levels from CFG to DS, minimizing waste and allowing flexibility to accommodate demand variability, Drives Long term demand and capacity planning (LTDCP) coordinating with the CSPL, DPPL, DSPL and TPL.
• Adheres to SCM KPI for project and unit, Data and Digital savviness in SC domain. Manages Ordering and master data requirements in SAP within the scope of the role
• Drive the Change control strategy for clinical supplies from GCS perspective.
• Provides impact assessment on clinical supplies and contribute to the regulatory submission strategy
• Integrates Comparator supply strategy into the TRD procurement, blinding & release planning
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Professional experience in GMP environment and analytics (e.g., Quality Control)
• 4 years relevant experience Inventory Management Supply Planning
• Demand Planning Order Management
• Degree in science, engineering or equivalent
• Business Mindset Digital & Technology Savvy
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Continuous Learning (Dyn. Knowledge Development) Interpersonal
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network