Founded at Hangzhou, China in 2018, Westlake University is a new type of non-profit research-oriented university, creating a stimulating, world-class environment for research and education in science, engineering and technology, and life sciences. Westlake Center for Genome Editing is a newly established research center at Westlake University, aiming to develop novel technologies for genome editing applications.
Westlake Center for Genome Editing seeks exceptional scholars in the following areas:
- Novel genome editing approaches
- Delivery systems for genome editing
- Genome editing at the organismal level
- Genome editing-related DNA damage repair
In addition to the above-mentioned directions, we encourage interdisciplinary research and welcomes talents from all disciplines to join！！
Faculty positions are opened at levels of Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor.
- Each faculty member is provided with an internationally competitive start-up package to ensure maximum academic freedom and to encourage creativity and risk-taking. The package includes long-term research funding, ample laboratory space, access to state-of-the-art research facilities, excellent technical and administrative support.
- All faculty members at Westlake Center for Genome Editing receive an internationally competitive salary and benefits package that includes a generous housing allowance and a premium medical care plan.
Candidates interested in our positions can contact us directly, please send the following documents in PDF format to email@example.com, and indicate “Position title + Name”.
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae with a complete list of publications
- Statement of research interest and plan (3 pages)
- Three letters of reference (to be submitted directly by the referees)
Contact US: firstname.lastname@example.org