Why Patients Need You
Pfizer's purpose is to deliver breakthroughs that change patients' lives. Research and Development is at the heart of fulfilling Pfizer's purpose as we work to translate advanced science and technologies into the therapies and vaccines that matter most. You will apply cutting edge design and development capabilities to accelerate and bring the best in class medicines to patients around the world.What You Will Achieve
As a Senior Scientist, you will be at the center of our operations and you'll find that everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to quality. You will take an active role in supporting drug development by applying your knowledge of separation sciences as well as a variety of other analytical techniques. You will be recognized as a technical expert and a scientific contributor. With your deep knowledge of separation sciences, you will be an active team member whose decisions impact our projects. Your innovative scientific outlook will help make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
You will collaborate with project teams and develop chromatographic methods in support of drug development . Your will apply your expertise in separations and chromatography as well as other analytical methodologies (e.g. spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, and NMR) to enable drug development.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Develop chromatographic methods to support drug development using state of the art approaches, including efficient data handling and modeling
- Take an active role in the advancement of current capabilities in the area of separation sciences
- Collaborate with project teams to develop chromatographic separations and present findings in team meetings
- Solve technical challenges that arise during drug development
- Interact with senior leaders as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Share your expertise and mentor other scientists
- Prepare technical reports.
- Critically review data
- Ph.D. in Chemistry with 0-3 years of industrial experience.
- Expertise in the theory and application of separation sciences as demonstrated by a strong record of publications and presentations.
Other Job Details:
- Experience with chromatographic data modeling, simulation and prediction is also desired.
#LI-PFEPfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
- Eligible for Relocation Package
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Research and Development