Are you looking for a health outcomes role that allows you to leverage your Oncology VEO strategy expertise? If so, this Health Outcomes Director role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
The Director, Oncology VEO is responsible for implementing the HEOR strategy and tactics for oncology therapeutics specifically multiple myeloma products globally in compliance with standards and policies. Responsible for the design and delivery of health outcomes strategies and studies for development and/or marketed compounds, including health economic studies, evidence synthesis, patient reported outcome endpoint development and implementation, burden of disease and real-world effectiveness studies, run as part of or in parallel to development from Discovery through life cycle management.
You will be responsible for engaging with integral cross-functional team members to understand critical business objectives to execute & interpret evidence-based strategies to address commercialization objectives.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master's degree or 10+ plus years of industry / consulting experience specifically.
- PhD and 5-6 years of experience in consulting, bio-tech/pharma setting.
- Responsible for appropriate and timely allocation of project specific budget & ensuring projects are delivered on time & within budget.
- Minimum 2 years leading and delivering Health Outcomes projects within the Oncology space.
- Responsible for communicating results of research to key stakeholders across R&D and Commercial.
- Utilizes breadth of outcomes expertise to inform and interface with external global regulatory [e.g. FDA, EMA etc.] and reimbursement decision makers / HTA bodies as required.
- Executes research with key external thought-leaders [e.g. clinical, payer, patient advocacy etc.] to and/or publish finding.
- Experience managing and navigating a matrixed environment and leading and engaging medical and access stakeholders to support product value proposition.
- Experience leading/ participating in the development of economic models and supporting HTA deliverables.
- Experience leading/ supporting RW studies to support challenges in oncology and/or MM.
- Documented evidence of leading research with impact (publications/ key presentations and leadership roles).
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Multiple myeloma experience.
- Advanced degree in health economics.
- Experience drafting technical reports for complex economic models.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple completing priorities.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record