Why Patients Need You
Pfizer Worldwide Medical and Safety colleagues play a key role in connecting evidenced based, medical decision support with colleagues and stakeholders to enable better health and treatment outcomes. Whether you are creating framework necessary to ensure our evidence is scientifically sound, providing unbiased, medically necessary expertise or investigating how to close gaps in data, our mission is simple. Empower healthcare decisions regarding the safe and appropriate use of medicines for patients. What You Will Achieve
You will design , plan and execute biostatistical components of plans for research and development projects. This will assist in establishing the conditions essential for determining safety, efficacy, and marketability of pharmaceutical and biological products.
As a Senior Manager, your advanced knowledge of the principles and concepts in the discipline and comprehensive knowledge of other disciplines will enable you to lead complex projects across the division. Your ability to develop and manage plans will achieve objectives, interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices for improvements.
It is your commitment and hard work that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe. How You Will Achieve It
- Develop ideas, lead/co-lead complex projects across business units and develop plans to achieve objectives.
- Serve as a resource to consult with project statisticians and statistics heads in establishing consistent global systems and processes.
- Support planning, delivery, and communication of statistical analyses, data presentations, and scientific reports, including clinical trial results and support for publication activities.
- Participate in professional development activities both within and outside the company.
- Advanced degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field
- 5+ years' experience in the clinical trial setting (preferably in Pharma oncology).
- Demonstrated experience and success providing timely and quality statistical contributions and scientific reporting of clinical trials for regulatory submissions
- Knowledge of experimental design
- Strong understanding of the state-of-the-art technologies to evaluate and leverage them for improved business processes
- Aptitude to identify, understand, and apply relevant scientific literature
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Doctor's degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field
- R elevant pharmaceutical industry experience & experience in the therapeutic area of Oncology
#LI-RemotePfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.