At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Opportunity to be part of the global R&D New Business Innovations & Services team in the headquarter in Düsseldorf
- Development of sustainable consumer brands formulations
- Mixing of formulations as well as chemical & physical testing
- Organization of projects in an agile prototyping team
- Coordination of activities with external partners
- Preparation of ideation sessions and workshops
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the field of chemistry and related areas such as innovation management, etc.
- Practical or international experience, e.g. handling with chemicals in former internships
- Fluent English language skills, German or other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.