Do you want to work for an award-winning employer? Dare to learn new skills, advance in your career and make an impact at Henkel.
We are hiring immediately a SAP Cloud for Customer Consultant to join our organization onsite or in a hybrid capacity. WHY JOIN HENKEL
We are committed to providing you the best employee experience possible and have won multiple top employer awards for going above and beyond in supporting our team. In addition to paid time off, 401k matching and health insurance (that starts on day 1), you will get:
- Smart Work: Have the flexibility to work onsite and remote based on your schedule
- Career Progression Opportunities: Grow within our global organization by defining your own path and working within different regions, business units and functions
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Have access to paid parental leave, the Henkel scholarship program, 15 free days of daycare, discounted child- and elderly care
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Receive monetary support to continue your education
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Proactive, collaborative, and self-starting to complement our North American Value Chain IT team in the area of Sales Excellence, including Pre- & after Sales, Trade Promotion Management.
- You will work closely with our North American & Global CPG business stakeholders to identify opportunities to design and implement best-in-class SAP Cloud for Consultant solutions.
- Elaborate solutions by using new digital technologies as well as evolving industry best practices to improve existing processes.
- Gather business requirements and transform them into functional specs or user stories, not afraid of hands-on configuring SAP Sales Cloud for Consultant or a similar SAP product.
- Working in a global environment with a focus on our North American business.
- Actively ensure consistent implementation of strategic dx priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant fields with 2-4 years of working experience in an SAP Sales Cloud or similar SAP environment.
- Experience from at least one full SAP Sales Cloud system project cycle, in a similar role.
- This implies experience in architecture and solution design of SAP Cloud Solution, including concepts for customer insights.
- Proud of your technical knowledge, programming, and customization of SAP Cloud solutions.
- Team player, who has proven to lead subject matter communities & a track record of delivering projects in an agile / scrum mode.
- Knowledge of Trade Promotion process.
- Ability to manage initiatives across teams and locations.
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem-solving capabilities.
The salary for this role is $95,000.00 - $125,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.