At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Technical execution lead of projects and collaboration within Laundry & Home Care with local, regional and international project teams and stakeholders - injection mould projects for CEE region
- Preparation of necessary planning and documentation for enabling decision-making with R&D, Logistics, Production, etc.
- Investigation and definition of feasibility studies and economical evaluations for different products and technology scenarios
- Validation of ordered equipment during FATs at supplier site and SATs at production sites
- Creation of project plans including different scenarios, timings, costs and related implementation risks
- Ordering of CAPEX equipment
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in a comparable role as well as large scale capital investment projects
- Strong project management skills, including time, budget, quality processes and tools
- Outstanding communication and team leadership skills especially within multi-functional teams
- Distinctive conflict management & problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and quality with demonstrated successes
- Affinity and proven successes in Industry 4.0 (factory automation, big data management)
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.