The Research Coordinator I will work with a team of research coordinators in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, of which will work in to ensure accurate data collection and execution of protocols and clinical trials. In this position, the candidate will screen, enroll, perform data entry, maintain study and regulatory documents, in the division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Experience in a clinical setting and customer service is required. Selected candidate will work on Urogynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology studies.Job Duties
- Screens, recruits and interviews research subjects for clinical studies.
- Schedules research visits and surgical appointments.
- Maintains records and regulatory documents for research study.
- Attends meetings and phone conferences regarding study protocols.
- Collects, processes, and ships blood and/or biological specimens.
- Collects patient information, processes documents and enters data into database.
- Explains study process and procedures to educate research subjects.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.