Are you interested in contributing your detailed analytical knowledge of biopharmaceuticals while designing and managing stability programs for biopharmaceutical projects in various phases of development ranging from Pre-Candidate Selection to Commercialization? If so, this Biopharmaceutical Stability Lead
could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Biopharmaceutical Stability Lead
, you will gain experience in authoring relevant CMC sections of regulatory submissions and have an understanding of statistical analysis as it pertains to stability data trending and product shelf-life applications.
This role will provide you the opportunity to participate in key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following :
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
- Assist in the design of biopharmaceutical stability strategies and implementation of stability work processes in-line with regulatory and business requirements
- Work with external contract organizations with respect to stability testing and data reporting
- Author and review stability protocols and reports
- Prepare analytical related content for relevant CMC sections of regulatory submissions
- Become a stability subject matter expert for biopharmaceutical products
- Participate in cross functional task forces when required to resolve specific technical issues
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BS/MS with 2+ years of experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Biopharmaceutical development experience with a focus on formulation development, analytical method development, and release and stability testing
- Experience with managing project matrix teams and cross-functional task forces
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Why GSK?Uniting science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together
- Theoretical understanding of the analytical techniques currently used to release and characterize proteins and/or oligosaccharides
- Highly motivated and instinctive team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- GMP experience
- Deep understanding of ICH guidelines and compendial requirements
- Hands-on experience in various protein separation, biological assays, and other characterization techniques such as CGE, cIEF, HPLC/UPLC, mass spectrometry, and functional assays
- Highly motivated and instinctive team player with excellent organizational, communication skills, both written and verbal
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves - feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing.So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record