Why Patients Need You
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.What You Will Achieve
The position requires an analyst participation in biofunctional, ligand-binding, and molecular assay activities, including but not limited to assay development and clinical testing. The position also requires documentation of new methods and writing summary reports to related work activities. The job involves performing other tasks as assigned related to specimen testing and functional assays using aseptic techniques. As an integral member of our dynamic team, the incumbent must have a strong work ethic, be highly collaborative with the other group members, have an understanding of robotic methods used in assay development, experience in bioanalytical method validation, and work in cross-functional teams. All of the above includes practicing laboratory safety at all times and adherence to GLP compliance.How You Will Achieve It
- Perform all functions to support assay development and analysis of non-clinical and clinical samples.
- Perform assays to support critical assay reagent testing, assay development/ troubleshooting.
- Collect, collate and analyze data on a per project basis to support troubleshooting, qualification and other lab projects.
- Assist in ordering supplies from internal inventory and order/prepare reagents/supplies necessary for assay work. Assist in updating and writing documents associated with assays, including information/data archiving, SOPs and status reports.
- Satisfactorily completes all GLP and safety training in conformance with Departmental requirements.
- Stay current on all departmental and corporate training.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience, or a Masters degree is required
- Laboratory experience in a biology, immunology and/or microbiology
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Knowledge of Luminex technology, robotics, mammalian cells and aseptic techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant scientific software.
Non-Standard Work Schedule, Travel, Or Environment Requirements
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, ability to perform mathematical calculations and ability to perform complex data analysis.
Other Job Details:
- Work Location Assignment:On Premise
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Research and Development