At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
* Please note this is a full time position
- We are looking for an experienced SAP ECC OTC/SD consultant: Proactive, collaborative, and self-starting to complement our North American Value Chain IT team.
- Work with non-SAP applications and manage projects.
- You will work closely with our North American & Global CPG business stakeholders to identify opportunities to design and implement best-in-class OTC SAP ERP solutions.
- Elaborate solutions by using new digital technologies as well as evolving industry best practices to improve existing processes.
- Gather business requirements and transform them into functional specs or user stories, not afraid of hands-on configuring SAP ECC.
- Working in a global environment with a focus on our North American business.
- Proficient in SAP ECC SD/OTC business process knowledge and a minimum of one full lifecycle implementation as an OTC configure. S4/ HANA knowledge is a plus.
- Broad experience in transforming business requirements into functional specs and performing functional testing.
- Proficient in understanding of SAP customizing and user-exits, to develop best-in-class OTC solutions. Basic ABAP knowledge is a plus.
- Leading and working on local and global projects. Agile working methods are not new to you.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant fields with 2-4 years of working experience in an SAP environment.
The salary for this role is $95,000.00 - $125,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.