At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Job Summary
- Drive top business projects technical support including new products introduction from other regions/countries
- OES support for regional HQ including troubleshooting, voice of customer, Technology/innovation & regional approvals
- Provide direct support to OES business team
- Support local market activation activities including translations, live video...
- Handle OES business of electrical vehicles knowledge
- Customer visits for product requirement definition.
- TCS in-field validation and customer validation
- TAC training session & site Management
- Build up product profile with PD team, collect information from customer survey
- Support launch activities include training materials, TDS, customer presentation, innovation days
- Training and application center training support for sales team (product knowledge/ hands on).
- Close collaboration with PD/TCS within internal team, like AAO/AAC.
- TCS representative to OES KAM global round tables.
- Development of specific OES training programs
- The worker duty is including support to key customers, e.g. VW Group, Benz, BMW, Ford, Toyota...
- Fulfill VRM technical support responsibility to VRM key strategy programs and provide direct support functions of OES developing, handle VRM country TCS responsibilities to grow
- VRM OSG and ACE projects in line with KP and commitment
- Lead/coordinate direct customer support by providing best in class technical support to customer for product recommendation, equipment, testing, partnership, demos, quality concerns and other projects.
- Can handle new spec-in project and get approvals from customer
- Arrange the comparison with the main competitors to build strong value proposition of our key products
- Contributes technical support for ADP projects, e.g., technical files and after sales SOP making, testing plan making. TDS proof reading and creation, etc.
- bachelor or above
- Mechanical or chemical
- Collision repair experience
- Mechnical repair experience
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.