At the Lester and Sue Smith Breast Center at Baylor College of Medicine we study almost every aspect of breast health and disease and are focused entirely on strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat all breast cancer. We are a multidisciplinary center with an emphasis on translational research. The Center is committed to education and training of our students. Our primary goal is to advance our research mission and goals.Job Duties
- Submits and monitors grant applications and work with SPO for 3-4 faculty (pre- and/or post-award grant management)
- Maintains the daily, monthly, and quarterly research financial accounting activities and reports
- Conducts financial analysis and prepares special financial reports requested by Administrator when needed
- Maintains PathCore billing in iLabs
- Maintains up-to-date Other Support and biosketches for assigned faculty
- Completes quarterly effort reporting in ERS
- Approves Concur submissions for assigned faculty
- Assists in Center budget submission (BPC)
- Participates in monthly meetings with other research admin associates and Administrator
- Bachelor's degree. Certified Research Administrator certification through the Research Administrators Certification Council (RACC) may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Experience with BRAIN and grants applications
- Must be a team player and work well within a group
- Cross-training and transparency among the admin team is encouraged and practiced
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
CA; CH; SN