The call for applications for the IST-BRIDGE fellowship is open!
Are you eager to make a substantial contribution to the advancement of science? Are you looking for other outstanding scientists to learn from and work with? Is a highly interdisciplinary and international research environment appealing to you?
The IST-BRIDGE program at ISTA offers fully funded (two-year) postdoctoral fellowships for highly qualified candidates who have completed or will soon complete their PhD or equivalent in chemistry, computer science, earth and astrosciences, life sciences, mathematics, and physics.
Positions (12 per call) are available in the following fields:
Biology | Neuroscience | Computer Science | Mathematics | Physics | Chemistry | Related disciplines
The application deadline is November 5, 2022
- International, Interdisciplinary, and Intersectoral fellowship program
- 2-year, fully funded postdoctoral position (extensions for placements / secondments)
- Profiled competency training: four flexible ‘career-tracks’
- Optional BRIDGE ‘career-track’ placements and secondments
- ‘Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow’ title – internationally recognized seal of research excellence
For more information, please visit our website at https://ist.ac.at/en/education/postdocs/ist-bridge/
If you have questions regarding the IST-BRIDGE fellowship, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 101034413
- All research fields supported at ISTA will be eligible (see https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- At the date of the deadline, applicants must hold a PhD (or equivalent) or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience and anticipate the completion of their PhD degree before the start of their fellowship (which should not be later than ~7 months post-deadline – see guide for applicants). A fellowship contract will not be issued until a copy of the diploma/proof of successful defense is provided.
- Applicants cannot have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Austria for more than 12 months in the 36 months immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Researchers already employed at ISTA at the call deadline are not eligible to apply.