At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Become part of a global, dedicated printed electronics accelerator team and support new business development within emerging markets driven by connectivity and IoTs
- Analyze and build different future scenarios to create new paths of business in the printed electronics medical market in Europe working closely with the business development and global key account team
- Help to scout and develop the building of an ecosystem of start-ups and technology partners for the digital healthcare market
- Take over the project management and implement an execution plan for new business models at one of the largest medical trade shows happening in November 2022
- Support the business development team with the organization and implementation of key strategic customer events in our new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf
- Student who is pursuing a bachelor or master's degree in the field of industrial engineering or general management ideally with a specialisation in medical (design) engineering or similar
- Practical or international experience in a B2B environment, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German is optional
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills with a high degree of self-motivation and a result-oriented way of working
- Team-oriented person with start-up mentality and the ability to work at a high level of independency
- Interest and curiosity in business development, printed electronics and the medical industry
- 6 months internship at headquarters in Düsseldorf, starting date as of now
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.