If you aim to be part of a globalcutting edge drug development and discovery organization
and are motivated to contribute towardsbringing lifesaving drugs to patients
, join us! The Process Excellence Lead, SED could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Process Excellence Lead in SED, you will assist with building and evolving systems that ensure SED understands its current performance, supports portfolio delivery through its network of partners and identifies and implements transformational changes that further enhance its ability to accelerate supply of medicines to patients.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following…
Why you? Basic Qualifications:
- Maintaining and evolving the operational frameworks across SED to ensure compliance and application of best practice for externalization
- Using Agile/Lean methodology values, principles, and practices to continuously evolve SED ways of working
- Maintaining standards and first intents, including guidance documents, networks, and resources
- Identification and measurement of performance management KPIs, including quality, risk, and management monitoring for SED
- Supporting the necessary governance needed to minimize risks across the portfolio of SED projects and activities executed externally including regulatory inspections and audits
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BS degree in a scientific discipline
- 5+ years' experience with Pharmaceutical Industry in Drug Development / CMC
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
Why GSK? Uniting science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to analyze trend and metric data to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to translate complex concepts into actionable and measurable tasks
- Experience in Agile Management or Lean Experience
- Knowledge of agile methodologies to deliver solutions
- Experienced at delivering in a fast-paced environment with potential for significant change
- Ability to collaborate well with others and develop effective relationships, motivate and influence in a cross-functional environment.
- Exhibits high initiative, strong drive and follow-through.
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader inConsumer Health, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we're making the biggestchanges we've made to our business in over 20 years. We're on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022:
New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent and technology to get ahead of - all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; andas a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culturethat is ambitious for patients
- so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact
- with clear ownership ofgoals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing
. So, if you're ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at thisexciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At GSK, the health and safety of our employees are of paramount importance. As a science-led healthcare company on a mission to get ahead of disease together, we believe that supporting vaccination against COVID-19 is the single best thing we can do in the US to ensure the health and safety of our employees, complementary workers, workplaces, customers, consumers, communities, and the patients we serve.
GSK has made the decision to require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowed by state or local law and where vaccine supply is readily available. The only exceptions to this requirement are employees who are approved for an accommodation for religious, medical or disability-related reasons.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record