At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Engineering representative in the Mold management steering team.
- Preparation of investments and managing all molds related investments.
- Work with multifunctional team (marketing, R&D, purchasing, ....) and attend PUM calls
- Develop technical scope and budget estimates for marketing innovation projects
- Manage submission process for innovation projects
- Working with production team and plants to analyze capacity vs demands studies and develop way forward to build needed technical scope
- Develop and implement regional tracking system for CAPEX steering.
- Holds a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Previously worked in a Plant/Manufacturing FMCG Environment
- Excellent leadership skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.