At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Support the global sustainability management team for Adhesive operations in coordinating projects
- Analyse and improve knowledge and project management practices for sustainability project execution
- Support the development of a new performance evaluation and project steering tool
- Engage with multiple internal stakeholders in order to drive our sustainability culture
- Visualize sustainability data using Power BI analytics
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the field of business administration, psychology, sustainability, behavioral economics or similar
- First experience in working with teams
- Firm Microsoft Office skills with first experience in Power BI, knowledge in statistical analysis a plus
- Knowledge in project management and organisational process improvement
- Passion for sustainability
- Availability as of now for 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.