At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Take charge of product safety related tasks for China cosmetic portfolio during product whole life-circle, including formula safety assessment, cosmetovigilance management and in-market safety inquires' solving, etc.
- Main Accountabilities
- Track China regulation updates on safety requirements and maintain internal ingredient safety database for China product portfolio.
- Review and approve new developed formula from safety aspect, ensuring internal and external compliance.
- Collaborate with regulatory and product develop team, provide safety assessment dossier for product registration/notification.
- Provide solutions to external safety related inquires/challenges during product life- circle, including notification/registration process and post-market surveillance.
- Track post-market health complaints and conduct cosmetovigilance according to Henkel internal SOP and external regulation requirements
- Master's degree or above, Toxicology, Public Health, Biology, Pharmacy or Medical related education background.
- >3 years experiences on product safety assessment, experiences in personal care industry preferred
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.