At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Work in the laboratory to prepare formulations and / or synthesize polymers
- Characterize the products obtained by various analytical test techniques
- Make performance tests on products.
- Report results regularly
- Master degree in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or similar
- Great level of English
- Good knowledge of Office Package (especially Excel)
- Previous laboratory experience is a nice to have (ex. formulations, polymer synthesis)
- Proactive, passionate and team player with excellent communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.