At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Ensure the performance of the site's process control and manufacturing management systems, helping to ensure the continuity of the production process with reliability and safety through:
- Management of Automation and Control Projects;
- Improvements to existing systems;
- Industry 4.0 and IoT initiatives;
- Alignment with the Automation Master Plan;
- Assurance of systems reliability;
- Document development and validation;
- Monitoring and control of KPIs;
- Leadership of commissioning and process startup.
- Degree completed in Engineering(with CREA)
- Production Quality Engineering Experience;
- Lean Manufacturing;
- Process Engineering;
- Technology SHEQ;
- Microsoft Project (MSP);
- Project Management;
- Optimiziation HPS.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.