At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Be part of an experienced team that works in the European metal coil industry on surface treatments, pickling and functional coatings
- Support projects and research on new trends, innovation and sustainability
- Support identifing future market trends and support sales/marketing in new technologies / projects
- Research and support analyses to create new paths of business
- Collaborate closely with marketing / sales / KAM / product development to steer activities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business areas or technical / scientific areas with interest in business processes
- Interested to understand new industries and production processes
- Curious about market trends, sustainability and product innovation
- Highly driven and self-sufficient working style and ability to connect to teams
- Availability as of August for three to six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.