At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Take ownership of 3-5 own projects during the internship with different tasks focused on e.g. project management, research, analysis and concept development
- Contribute to our sustainability strategy and targets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and in collaboration with the different business units and functions
- Contribute to shaping Adhesive Technologies' sustainability performance and help capitalize business opportunities
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in the fields of business or sustainability management
- Chemical understanding or background e.g. in business chemistry is an advantage
- Excellent English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Passion to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and team orientation
- Passionate about sustainability, innovation and technologies
- Availability as of August for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.