At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Executes hazard communication for all products in applicable SBU, incl preparation of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and GHS labels data
- Handles customer queries regarding domestic regulation (CSCL, ISHL, PDSCL, PRTR, Food Sanitation Act etc.), industrial standards, customer standards and foreign regulation (EU REACH, TSCA, China etc.)
- Identifies, determines applicability and timely communication of potential impact of new raw material, finished products
- Registers new chemical substances and takes required compliance actions
- Monitors, communicates, and executes implementation of regulation changes
- Provides training to internal stakeholders regarding PSRA policies, regulatory changes etc.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of adhesives products, chemistries and processes
- Ensures continuing familiarity with all of the latest applicable regulations
- Good knowledge of domestic and foreign industrial chemical regulations, GHS/SDS
- Bachelor's degree. Chemistry is preferred.
- Native level in Japanese
- Good English communication skills
- Self-driven, open mind, team worker
- Quick learning capacity
- Experience in chemical industry in product safety, regulatory affairs or other technical roles having strong interaction with Product Stewardship (R&D, SHE etc.).
- Experience with product development, quality control,
- Experience in overseas multinational company
- Good knowledge of Japan food contact positive list
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.